We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Spacebase DF-9 Wiki:Game FAQ
Q: How do I establish my first base without running out of resources and dying in the first few minutes?
A: The absolute bare minimum required to survive initially is as follows
- 2x2 floor space Airlock room
- 3x3 floor space Life Support room
- One Oxygen Recycler
- 4x4 floor space Refinery room
- One Matter Refinery
*note all rooms must be joined by at least one door/airlock door
Q: How do I prevent my miners from suffocating each other in the airlock?
A: There are a few ways to avoid this:
- Build multiple airlocks. 3x2 floor space with one space suit locker is ideal.
- Place your refinery a room or two away from the airlock.
- Send your miners out at an interval.
- The most time consuming would be to micromanage the door locks, lock the door whenever you fear the two miners may collide.